Portuguese Milk Tarts Recipe
Posted in: Snack RecipesTue, Jun 22, 2021
4 out of 5 with 320 ratings
3 and 1/2 cups of sugar1/2 cup of unsalted butter4 eggs 1 and 1/2 cups of flour1 liter of milk (1000 ml) * Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Grease the individual molds.
- Beat the sugar and butter until lightly creamy, add the eggs, then the flour, the milk and mix everything well.
- Pour into the molds.
- Bake until golden (about 45 minutes).
- Unmold while they are still warm.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!