4 out of 5 with 329 ratings
comments: 23 - views: 66925
This popular and delicious Portuguese milk tarts recipe (receita de queijadas de leite) is easy and quick to make.
|Preparation time||5 min|
|Cooking Time||45 min|
|Ready In||50 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
3 and 1/2 cups of sugar1/2 cup of unsalted butter4 eggs 1 and 1/2 cups of flour1 liter of milk (1000 ml) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Grease the individual molds.
- Beat the sugar and butter until lightly creamy, add the eggs, then the flour, the milk and mix everything well.
- Pour into the molds.
- Bake until golden (about 45 minutes).
- Unmold while they are still warm.
Recipe & Photo Credit: olharpovoacense.blogspot.com