Portuguese Milk Tarts Recipe
Posted in: Snacks
Dec 21, 2015
3 out of 5 with 243 ratings
3 1/4 cups of sugar7 tablespoons of butter4 eggs1 cup of flour1 liter of milk
Get Portuguese food & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Preheat oven to 190°C or 375°F.
- Mix the sugar and butter until it becomes creamy, add the eggs, then the flour and lastly the milk.
- Make sure everything is well mixed.
- Pour the batter into a greased cupcake tray and place in the oven until it gets firm, about 45 min.
- Remove from the tray while still warm (not hot) and place them in the paper cups.