Portuguese Milk Tarts Recipe
Posted in: Snack RecipesTue, Jun 22, 2021
4 out of 5 with 326 ratings
Views: 61510 - Comments 17
3 and 1/2 cups of sugar1/2 cup of unsalted butter4 eggs 1 and 1/2 cups of flour1 liter of milk (1000 ml) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Grease the individual molds.
- Beat the sugar and butter until lightly creamy, add the eggs, then the flour, the milk and mix everything well.
- Pour into the molds.
- Bake until golden (about 45 minutes).
- Unmold while they are still warm.
Recipe & Photo Credit: olharpovoacense.blogspot.com
Geraldine - 2 Months ago
What four ? Self raising or plain?
[reply] (+5) (-0)
2 Months ago (+0) (-0)
Kathy - 7 Months ago
Never made these before so hoping for a bit of guidance. Should I use a cupcake pan? 12 cakes size. Does the recipe make only 8 tarts as servings suggests?
Actually Kathy, you will probably need a couple of those cupcake pans, this recipe makes about 20 tarts.
7 Months ago