Portuguese Chicken Caesar Recipe
Posted in: Salads
Dec 30, 2015
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
4 Chicken fillets½ Cup (125ml) mild piri-piri sauce2 Tbsp Canola oil1 Lettuce head4 Nectarines, stoned cut into quarters2 Limes, juiced1 Pomegranate, seeded30g micro leaves1 Cup (250ml) NandoFor the Perinaise:1 cup good quality mayonnaise1-2 teaspoons piri piri sauce Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff This site uses US measurements.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Marinate the chicken fillets in the piri-piri for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil over high heat and brown the chicken before placing in the oven to cook for a further 5 minutes until cooked through.
- Cut the lettuce into quarters and arrange it on a plate together with the nectarines and a squeeze of lime.
- Once the chicken is cooked, allow it to cool, then tear it apart and add to the salad.
- Splash and dash some perinaise over the salad.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and micro greens.
Making the perinaise
Mix the mayonnaise with the piri piri sauce and stir well.
Recipe & Photo Credit: Nandos.com