How to make chicken Caesar salad and Perinaise.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||20 min|
|Ready In||35 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
4 Chicken fillets½ Cup (125ml) mild piri-piri sauce2 Tbsp Canola oil1 Lettuce head4 Nectarines, stoned cut into quarters2 Limes, juiced1 Pomegranate, seeded30g micro leaves1 Cup (250ml) NandoFor the Perinaise:1 cup good quality mayonnaise1-2 teaspoons piri piri sauce Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Marinate the chicken fillets in the piri-piri for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil over high heat and brown the chicken before placing in the oven to cook for a further 5 minutes until cooked through.
- Cut the lettuce into quarters and arrange it on a plate together with the nectarines and a squeeze of lime.
- Once the chicken is cooked, allow it to cool, then tear it apart and add to the salad.
- Splash and dash some perinaise over the salad.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and micro greens.
Making the perinaise
Mix the mayonnaise with the piri piri sauce and stir well.
Recipe & Photo Credit: Nandos.com
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Learn how to make Portuguese milk tarts, there are many different types of tarts in Portugal and these are very popular.
Portugal is located in southwest Europe, it shares its western and southern borders with Spain and is surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean to the west and south, Lisbon is the capital and largest city of Portugal.
This list of the top 5 Portuguese desserts was compiled by Michael Costa according to his individual taste, don't count the calories lol.