I remember loving this as a child, and my children enjoy this cereal.
|Preparation time||5 min|
|Cooking Time||15 min|
|Ready In||20 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
7 cups milk1 and 1⁄2 cups of semolina flour1⁄2 cup of sugar1 dash of saltCinnamon (to taste), for sprinkling Get Portuguese ingredients
- In a saucepan, heat the milk over medium heat until hot.
- Add the semolina, sugar and a dash of salt and stir well.
- Stir the semolina every few minutes to avoid creating lumps.
- The semolina is ready when the cereal leaves a tracks on the top for several seconds when you are stirring it (approximately 10 minutes).
- Spoon the semolina into 8 oz pyrex dishes then sprinkle the top with cinnamon.
- The cereal will continue to firm up as it cools.
- Cover and refrigerate when cool.
There are no comments for this recipe.