Accompany this Portuguese pork tenderloin with oven roasted sweet potatoes and white rice.
1 pork tenderloinJuice of 1 lemonJuice from 3 tangerines1/4 onion6 garlic cloves2 tablespoons honey1 wine glass of port1 cup olive oilParsley (to taste)Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Spice up the pork loin with the juice of half a lemon and salt.
- Allow it to stand for 2 to 3 hours (or from one day to the next).
- Put all the remaining ingredients, except the parsley together and mix them, grinding them with the magic wand.
- Now add the parsley.
- Take the pork loin and roast it with a little olive oil .
- When it starts changing color sprinkle with a little of the mixture.
- Keep turning the loin and sprinkling the mixture ocasionally.
- When almost done, cut it into slices and sprinkle with the remaining mixture.
- Bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove form the oven, let it cool a bit and serve.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!
There are no comments for this recipe.