Accompany this Portuguese pork loin with oven roasted sweet potatoes and white rice.
|Ready In||2 h 55 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 pork loinJuice of 1 lemonJuice from 3 tangerines1/4 onion6 garlic cloves2 tablespoons honey1 wine glass of port1 cup olive oilParsley (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Spice up the pork loin with the juice of half a lemon and salt.
- Allow it to stand for 2 to 3 hours (or from one day to the next).
- Put all the remaining ingredients, except the parsley together and mix them, grinding them with the magic wand.
- Now add the parsley.
- Take the pork loin and roast it with a little olive oil .
- When it starts changing color sprinkle with a little of the mixture.
- Keep turning the loin and sprinkling the mixture ocasionally.
- When almost done, cut it into slices and sprinkle with the remaining mixture.
- Bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove form the oven, let it cool a bit and serve.
That looks like a pork loin, not a tenderloin, and the cooking instructions seem to support that since it wouldn't take that long to roast a tenderloin.
1 year ago, Tuesday, August 16, 2022
You might also like:
This is a list of the top 10 most popular Portuguese breakfast recipes on PortugueseRecipes.ca.
Michael Santos from Just Cook with Michael Santos, shows you how to make this delicious Terceira Island alcatra clay pot roast from Uma Casa Restaurant.
Learn how to make Caldo Verde, an amazingly delicious Portuguese sausage, kale, and potato soup! This is comfort food at its finest.
Alheira is a type of Portuguese sausage, made with meats (usually pork, veal, duck, chicken, quail or rabbit) and bread.
The oldest known book on Portuguese cuisine, entitled Livro de Cozinha da Infanta D. Maria de Portugal, from the 16th century, describes many popular medieval dishes of meat, fish, poultry and others.
What is Cincinnati chili? Cincinnati chili is a type of chili that originated in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. It is a unique style of chili that differs from traditional Texas-style chili.