Portuguese Cookies Dessert Recipe
Posted in: Dessert RecipesTue, Feb 9, 2016
4 out of 5 with 72 ratings
- Pour the condensed milk into a pan, add the egg yolks, stir, add milk, stir and bring to a boil stirring constantly until boiling.
- Once cooler, pour a layer of the mixture you just did in a dessert bowl or dessert glasses, add a layer of cookies after dunking them in the coffee, than add another layer of the mixture, than another layer of cookies etc...
- Beat the cream into whipped cream and spread it at the very top.
- Decorate with bits of Maria cookies.
- Refrigerate one hour before serving. *