How to make Portuguese cookies dessert.
1 package of Maria cookies1 and 1/4 cups of condensed milk1 cup of milk6 egg yolks1/2 cup of brewed coffee1 and 1/2 cups of heavy creamGet Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Pour the condensed milk into a pan, add the egg yolks, stir, add milk, stir and bring to a boil stirring constantly until boiling.
- Once cooler, pour a layer of the mixture you just did in a dessert bowl or dessert glasses, add a layer of cookies after dunking them in the coffee, than add another layer of the mixture, than another layer of cookies etc...
- Beat the cream into whipped cream and spread it at the very top.
- Decorate with bits of Maria cookies.
- Refrigerate one hour before serving. *
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!
There are no comments for this recipe.