How to make Portuguese cookies dessert.
|Preparation time||1 h 15 min|
|Cooking Time||15 min|
|Ready In||1 h 30 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 package of Maria cookies1 and 1/4 cups of condensed milk1 cup of milk6 egg yolks1/2 cup of brewed coffee1 and 1/2 cups of heavy cream Get Portuguese ingredients
- Pour the condensed milk into a pan, add the egg yolks, stir, add milk, stir and bring to a boil stirring constantly until boiling.
- Once cooler, pour a layer of the mixture you just did in a dessert bowl or dessert glasses, add a layer of cookies after dunking them in the coffee, than add another layer of the mixture, than another layer of cookies etc...
- Beat the cream into whipped cream and spread it at the very top.
- Decorate with bits of Maria cookies.
- Refrigerate one hour before serving. *
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
The oldest known book on Portuguese cuisine, entitled Livro de Cozinha da Infanta D. Maria de Portugal, from the 16th century, describes many popular medieval dishes of meat, fish, poultry and others.
Michael Santos from Just Cook With Michael Santos, shows you step by step how to make the popular Portuguese cod fritters on this video.
Aprenda a fazer esta receita de feijoada à Portuguesa.