Strawberry Sangria Recipe
Posted in: DrinksSun, Feb 14, 2016
5 out of 5 with 2 ratings
Views: 14913 - Comments 2
3/4 lb of strawberries4 cups of soda pop3/4 cup of dry white wine1 and 1/4 cup of red wine3 tablespoons of rum1 cinnamon stick5 tablespoons of brown sugar2 mint stems1/2 lemon , slicedStrawberries cut in piecesIce cubes Get Portuguese ingredients
- Wash strawberries and cut them into pieces. Place the strawberries in a blender with the bown sugar, wine and rum. Blend well until it turns into a juice.
- Pour this mixture into a jug of wine, add the soda pop and stir well.
- Add the cinnamon stick, the strawberries pieces, lemon slices and mint.
- Mix well with a spoon and let it stand for 15-20 minutes (this will make the flavors mingle and improve the taste of sangria).
- Refrigerate to cool and add the ice cubes just before serving.
John - 10 Months ago
What kind of soda works best for this recipe? Coca Cola, sprite, ginger ale?
[reply] (+1) (-0)
Either sprite or ginger ale will work well John.
10 Months ago (+0) (-0)