Portuguese Pork with Clams Recipe
Posted in: Pork RecipesMon, Feb 15, 2016
4 out of 5 with 40 ratings
- Cut the pork into cubes, mix it with the crushed garlic, bay leaves, salt and pepper and white wine.
- Let this marinate for about 2 hours.
- Put the clams in salted water for 1 hour to lose the sand, wash them thoroughly.
- Place the lard or vegetable shortening in a frying pan and when hot, add the drained meat and fry, stirring occasionally, until bown, than add the liquid from the marinade and simmer about 5 minutes and add the clams.
- When the clams are open, remove from the heat and add the chopped coriander.
- Serve with Portuguese fries and salad to taste.