Mango Fantasy Dessert Recipe
Posted in: International
Feb 16, 2016
4 out of 5 with 2 ratings
7 sheets of colorless gelatin1 and 1/2 cups of heavy cream2 small natural yogurts3 tablespoons of sugar1 large can of mango pulp6 thin slices of chocolate cake1/2 fresh mangoRaspberries (to taste)Mint (to taste)
Get Portuguese groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Soak the gelatine leaves in cold water.
- Whip the cream, add the yogurt, sugar and mix gently.
- Drain the gelatine leaves and add 3 tablespoons of the previous mixture to them.
- Melt a few seconds in the microwave or in a double boiler, stirring until the gelatin is melted.
- Reserve 1 cup of mango pulp, mix the rest with the prepared mixture and set aside.
- Line a round pan of 22 cm with parchment paper and also coat the walls of the pan.
- Flatten the slices of cake, arrange them on the bottom of the form and fill it with mango cream.
- Smooth the surface and place in the freezer until very firm.
- Before serving, drizzle it with the reserved mango pulp and serve while chilled decorated with raspberries and mint.