How to make Portuguese style mango fantasy dessert.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||5 min|
|Ready In||20 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
7 sheets of colorless gelatin1 and 1/2 cups of heavy cream2 small natural yogurts3 tablespoons of sugar1 large can of mango pulp6 thin slices of chocolate cake1/2 fresh mangoRaspberries (to taste)Mint (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Soak the gelatine leaves in cold water.
- Whip the cream, add the yogurt, sugar and mix gently.
- Drain the gelatine leaves and add 3 tablespoons of the previous mixture to them.
- Melt a few seconds in the microwave or in a double boiler, stirring until the gelatin is melted.
- Reserve 1 cup of mango pulp, mix the rest with the prepared mixture and set aside.
- Line a round pan of 22 cm with parchment paper and also coat the walls of the pan.
- Flatten the slices of cake, arrange them on the bottom of the form and fill it with mango cream.
- Smooth the surface and place in the freezer until very firm.
- Before serving, drizzle it with the reserved mango pulp and serve while chilled decorated with raspberries and mint.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Top 20 places to visit in Portugal .
On this video, chef Rick who was a guest on Spokane Public Library, shows you how to make a delicious Portuguese bean soup.
Learn how to make Portuguese milk tarts, there are many different types of tarts in Portugal and these are very popular.