How to make Portuguese pork meat rice with black beans.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||40 min|
|Ready In||50 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 onion (chopped)3 cloves of garlic (chopped)Olive oil (to taste)1 carrot1 lb of pork1/2 chouricoSalt (to taste)Pepper (to taste)2 1/2 cups of water1/4 cup of white wine1 1/4 cups of rice1 can of cooked black beans Get Portuguese ingredients
- Place the chopped onion and garlic in a medium size pan, pour a little olive oil and let it brown.
- Cut the pork in small pieces, cut the chourico in slices and add both to the pan.
- Add the white wine and let it sit a few minutes.
- Pour the water, season with salt and pepper and cook for about 25 minutes.
- Add the rice and beans and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with parsley.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
In this video we go on an EPIC food tour around Lisbon, which is perhaps the most beautiful city in Europe.
Gordon Ramsay, one of the world's most celebrated chefs, invites you to learn his tricks with Cook with me.
How to make 1 loaf of Portuguese sweet bread, also known as Massa Sovada, is a traditional and beloved baked treat that originates from Portugal.
As one of the oldest countries in Europe, Portugal has developed a wonderfully authentic and highly regarded cuisine. From chicken piri-piri to regional stews, modified Portuguese recipes and traditional Portuguese...
Portugal, the Europe we didn’t know existed!
Piri-piri was originally produced by Portuguese explorers in Portugal's former Southern African territories.