Portuguese Meat Rice Recipe
Posted in: Pork
Feb 18, 2016
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
1 onion (chopped)3 cloves of garlic (chopped)Olive oil (to taste)1 carrot1 lb of pork1/2 chouricoSalt (to taste)Pepper (to taste)2 1/2 cups of water1/4 cup of white wine1 1/4 cups of rice1 can of cooked black beans Get these ingredients & more
- Place the chopped onion and garlic in a medium size pan, pour a little olive oil and let it brown.
- Cut the pork in small pieces, cut the chourico in slices and add both to the pan.
- Add the white wine and let it sit a few minutes.
- Pour the water, season with salt and pepper and cook for about 25 minutes.
- Add the rice and beans and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with parsley.