Portuguese Chouriço & Bean Stew Recipe
- Heat the oil and sauté the whole onion and smashed garlic for several minutes.
- Add the sliced chouriço to the pan and cook for five minutes.
- Remove the garlic and then add the remaining ingredients except for the beans and peas to the pan.
- Cook covered until the potatoes are tender.
- Drain the canned beans and peas and rinse.
- Remove the whole onion, then add the beans and peas to the pan and toss gently.
- Cook for several minutes more or until the beans and peas are hot.
Join our "New" monthly Newsletter, Click Here!
You Might Also Like These