Portuguese Beans with Chouriço (Feijoada) Recipe
- Begin the day before by soaking the previously rinsed beans in cold water in a bowl, in another bowl soak the meat (except the sausages) with water as well.
- The next day, cook the beans previously soaked in water with a little salt.
- In another pan, join the meat including all the sausages with water and salt, after cooking, take the meat and cut it into large pieces.
- In a pan put a little olive oil and begin to brown the onion, then add the beans with the bean water (if its to much water, don't throw it out), than add the meats with a little of the water you cooked it in, check the salt, than add the chopped parsley, bay leaf, crushed garlic cloves, a little pepper and a pinch of paprika.
- Let it simmer for a bit, taste it to make sure everything is cooked and tastes good.
- Serve it with white rice.
You Might Also Like These