How to make Portuguese stewed chicken.
1 chicken 8.8 oz of tomatoes2.1 oz of mushrooms1 onion2 cloves of garlic2 tablespoons of olive oilPepperSaltParsley, to garnish* Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Cut the cleaned chicken into 8 servings and fry them on both sides in olive oil.
- Remove the chicken from the pan but keep the oil.
- In the same pan, fry the finely chopped onion, peeled and quartered tomatoes, crushed garlic, the chopped mushrooms, season with salt and pepper and add 2 tablespoons of hot water.
- Boil the mixture and then add the chicken pieces to it.
- Simmer with a lid on for about 1 hour.
- Serve with steamed rice and garnish with parsley.
There are no comments for this recipe.