How to make Portuguese stewed chicken.
|Preparation time||20 min|
|Cooking Time||1 h 20 min|
|Ready In||1 h 40 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 chicken 8.8 oz of tomatoes2.1 oz of mushrooms1 onion2 cloves of garlic2 tablespoons of olive oilPepperSaltParsley, to garnish Get Portuguese ingredients
- Cut the cleaned chicken into 8 servings and fry them on both sides in olive oil.
- Remove the chicken from the pan but keep the oil.
- In the same pan, fry the finely chopped onion, peeled and quartered tomatoes, crushed garlic, the chopped mushrooms, season with salt and pepper and add 2 tablespoons of hot water.
- Boil the mixture and then add the chicken pieces to it.
- Simmer with a lid on for about 1 hour.
- Serve with steamed rice and garnish with parsley.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Opened in 1956, Marisqueira Cervejaria Ramiro is a Lisbon institution. Chef Pedro M.P. Goncalves talks to us about his family-run restaurant known for serving some of the city’s best seafood. All dishes are shared,...
How to make Portuguese tomato rice with Nancy from DIYwithnancyg, Portuguese tomato rice is a great side dish.
This list of the top 5 Portuguese desserts was compiled by Michael Costa according to his individual taste, don't count the calories lol.