Portuguese Stewed Chicken Recipe
- Cut the cleaned chicken into 8 servings and fry them on both sides in olive oil.
- Remove the chicken from the pan but keep the oil.
- In the same pan, fry the finely chopped onion, peeled and quartered tomatoes, crushed garlic, the chopped mushrooms, season with salt and pepper and add 2 tablespoons of hot water.
- Boil the mixture and then add the chicken pieces to it.
- Simmer with a lid on for about 1 hour.
- Serve with steamed rice and garnish with parsley.
Join our "New" monthly Newsletter, Click Here!
You Might Also Like These