How to make Portuguese bifanas casserole.
1 pound (lb) of pork bifanas1 can ( large) mushrooms2 tablespoons of tomato paste2 tablespoons of lard or butter1/2 cup of Port wineSalt (to taste)Pepper (to taste)Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Season the pork fillets with salt and pepper.
- Heat a skillet (medium heat) with lard (or butter) and when hot, fry the pork fillets on both sides.
- Remove the pork fillets and set aside.
- Add the mushrooms to the skillet and fry until golden brown.
- Add the Port wine, tomato paste, season with salt and pepper, and add the pork fillets back in the skillet and let it simmer for a bit.
- Serve garnished with chopped parsley.
Please Leave a Comment
There are no comments for this recipe.