Portuguese Roast Lamb Recipe
Posted in: Other
Feb 27, 2016
4 out of 5 with 11 ratings
1.5 kg of lamb125 g margarine4 onions4 garlic cloves2 bay leaves1 sprig of parsley250 ml white wine1 tsp paprika500 g potatoesSalt (to taste)Pepper (to taste)
Get groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Mix 2 chopped onions, the garlic cloves also chopped, 50 g margarine, the paprika, 100 ml white wine, salt and pepper.
- Spread this mixture on the lamb and let it marinate for about 1 hour.
- Then, slice the other onions and place them in a Pyrex plate; add the lamb, the parsley, the bay leaves, and the remaining white wine.
- Wash, cut the potatoes in four and place them around the lamb.
- Spread the remaining margarine on the lamb and cook in the oven for about 45 minutes to 1 hour at 350°F, pour some of the sauce over the meat and potatoes every now and then.