Portuguese Scallops Recipe
Posted in: Fish / Seafood
Mar 21, 2016
4 out of 5 with 9 ratings
1 pound fresh sea scallops1 tsp salt¼ tsp black pepper2 tablespoon olive oil⅓ cup port wine2 tbsp fresh lemon juice2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley5 garlic cloves, minced2 cups cooked rice
Get groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Season scallops with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan over high heat until hot.
- Add half of scallops; cook 2 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Remove scallops from pan; keep warm. Repeat procedure with the remaining scallops.
- Stir in port wine and lemon juice, scraping pan to loosen browned bits.
- Add back the scallops, 2 tbsp parsley, and garlic; sauté 30 seconds over high heat.
- Serve scallops over rice.