How to make Portuguese Fried Deviled Eggs (Ovos verdes).
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||20 min|
|Ready In||35 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
12 boiled eggs1 can tuna (drained)1 tbsp vinegar2 tbsp olive oil1 small onion dicedDiced parsley (to taste)Salt and pepper (to taste )1 egg1 cup flour1 tsp baking powder Get Portuguese ingredients
- Boil the eggs in salty water.
- Peel them and cut them in half.
- Take the yolks out.
- Mix all the ingredients with the egg yolks.
- Fill each half of the egg white with the mix.
- On the side set two bowls, one with the two slightly beaten eggs another with flour mix with banking powder.
- Dip eggs in flour then in egg and in flour again.
- Fry until golden brown.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Alheira is a type of Portuguese sausage, made with meats (usually pork, veal, duck, chicken, quail or rabbit) and bread.
The best things to do in Lisbon Portugal are not always easy to figure out. Especially during the new normal.
My top 7 recommended dishes on the stunning and beautiful island of Madeira!