Portuguese Fried Deviled Eggs Recipe
Posted in: Appetizer RecipesThu, Mar 24, 2016
5 out of 5 with 6 ratings
12 boiled eggs1 can tuna (drained)1 tbsp vinegar2 tbsp olive oil1 small onion dicedDiced parsley (to taste)Salt and pepper (to taste )1 egg1 cup flour1 tsp baking powder * Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Boil the eggs in salty water.
- Peel them and cut them in half.
- Take the yolks out.
- Mix all the ingredients with the egg yolks.
- Fill each half of the egg white with the mix.
- On the side set two bowls, one with the two slightly beaten eggs another with flour mix with banking powder.
- Dip eggs in flour then in egg and in flour again.
- Fry until golden brown.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!