Portuguese Fried Deviled Eggs Recipe
Posted in: Appetizers
Mar 23, 2016
5 out of 5 with 4 ratings
12 boiled eggs1 can tuna (drained)1 tbsp vinegar2 tbsp olive oil1 small onion dicedDiced parsley (to taste)Salt and pepper (to taste )1 egg1 cup flour1 tsp baking powder Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff This site uses US measurements.
- Boil the eggs in salty water.
- Peel them and cut them in half.
- Take the yolks out.
- Mix all the ingredients with the egg yolks.
- Fill each half of the egg white with the mix.
- On the side set two bowls, one with the two slightly beaten eggs another with flour mix with banking powder.
- Dip eggs in flour then in egg and in flour again.
- Fry until golden brown.