Portuguese Soup from Alentejo Recipe
Posted in: SoupsFri, Mar 25, 2016
4 out of 5 with 12 ratings
Views: 29369 - Comments 0
4 eggs4 cloves garlic1 bunch coriander, roughly chopped4 slices of bread4 tablespoons of olive oil1 and 1/2 liters of waterSalt (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Crush the garlic, crush the coriander and mix them together.
- In a saucepan, heat the water.
- Season with salt and boil.
- Break the eggs and add to the water one by one.
- Let the eggs poach for 3 minutes.
- After the eggs are poached with the help of a slotted spoon, remove them to a plate.
- On the water you cooked the eggs, add the mixture of coriander with garlic and olive oil.
- Mix well and let it simmer for a bit.
- At the bottom of each bowl of soup, place a slice of bread, then a egg.
- Drizzle everything with the broth and serve.
Recipe & Photo Credit: saborintenso.com