How to make Portuguese soup from Alentejo (Açorda Alentejana).
|Preparation time||5 min|
|Cooking Time||30 min|
|Ready In||35 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
4 eggs4 cloves garlic1 bunch coriander, roughly chopped4 slices of bread4 tablespoons of olive oil1 and 1/2 liters of waterSalt (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Crush the garlic, crush the coriander and mix them together.
- In a saucepan, heat the water.
- Season with salt and boil.
- Break the eggs and add to the water one by one.
- Let the eggs poach for 3 minutes.
- After the eggs are poached with the help of a slotted spoon, remove them to a plate.
- On the water you cooked the eggs, add the mixture of coriander with garlic and olive oil.
- Mix well and let it simmer for a bit.
- At the bottom of each bowl of soup, place a slice of bread, then a egg.
- Drizzle everything with the broth and serve.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Portuguese wine is the result of traditions introduced to the region by ancient civilizations, such as the Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Greeks, and mostly the Romans. Portugal started to export its wines to Rome...
Within Portugal's south-western border lies the Algarve region, which is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe.
How to make a Portuguese prego sandwich (garlic steak sandwich) with Michael Santos on this video.