- Place all ingredients for the Shrimp Marinade in a small bowl and let marinate for 5 minutes. * Do not let the shrimp sit too long in the marinate.
- Cook pasta in 1/2 tsp of salt and drain. Grill the shrimp on the grill or in a skillet for about 5 minutes or until pink. Set aside.
- Place the olive oil, butter, and garlic in a skillet and cook on medium heat until garlic is translucent.
- Add the pasta and peas and toss gently. Cook for about 5 minutes on low heat until pasta has absorbed the garlic and oil, and is hot.
- Stir in the shrimp. When ready to serve, add parsley and the lemon juice. Top with cracked pepper and Pecorino to taste.
Please Leave a Comment
You might also like
This seafood pasta recipe makes a light pasta flavored with fresh basil and it's easy and quick to make.
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
This flavorful and spicy Portuguese style pasta with clams and chouriço recipe is easy to prepare and serves 4 people well.
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
This penne pasta with chicken is very creamy and delicious, it does take a little while to make, but it is worth it.
|Level of Difficulty||Moderate|