Portuguese Meat Bread Recipe
1) In a mixer, beat the eggs, milk, and olive oil for about 1 minute on medium speed.
2) Now add flour and baking powder. Beat for another 2 minutes.
3) Add one cup of the shredded cheese to the mixer. Keep mixing
4) On a rectangular 8 x 12 inch pan spread half of the batter.
5) Add a layer of the pe de torresmo and the rest of the cheese.
6) Add the rest of the batter on top of the pe de torresmo and cheese.
7) Bake in a preheated at 370 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 45 – 60 minutes until the outside is golden brown.
8) Remove from the oven and place on a serving platter. Let it cool for about 10 minutes then slice into pieces and serve.
You Might Also Like These