4 out of 5 with 114 ratings
comments: 4 - views: 120204
How to make Portuguese Maria biscuits cake (bolo de bolacha Maria).
|Preparation time||20 min|
|Ready In||20 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
10 oz of Maria biscuits1 cup of butter1 and ½ cups of sugar1 cup of hot coffee1 tablespoon of instant coffee Get Portuguese ingredients
- Start by grating 3 Maria biscuits so that it is as thin as possible and set aside.
- In a bowl, add the butter (room temperature), sugar and the 1 tablespoon of coffee dissolved in water.
- Beat well until you get an homogeneous cream and set aside.
- Soak the remaining biscuits in the hot coffee (to taste) and make alternate layers with the cream previously made.
- Finish with the cream on top, sprinkle with the grated biscuits and refrigerate.
Recipe & Photo Credit: Ester, drawingdreaming.blogspot.ca *
There are no details regarding the size of the pan, and I am sorry, but that doesn't look like Maria biscuits soaked in coffee.
7 months ago, Tuesday, October 11, 2022