Portuguese Maria Biscuits Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cake RecipesThu, Mar 31, 2016
4 out of 5 with 113 ratings
- Start by grating 3 Maria biscuits so that it is as thin as possible and set aside.
- In a bowl, add the butter (room temperature), sugar and the 1 tablespoon of coffee dissolved in water.
- Beat well until you get an homogeneous cream and set aside.
- Soak the remaining biscuits in the hot coffee (to taste) and make alternate layers with the cream previously made.
- Finish with the cream on top, sprinkle with the grated biscuits and refrigerate.