How to make Portuguese piri piri Potatoes.
|Preparation time||5 min|
|Cooking Time||30 min|
|Ready In||35 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
20 boiled baby potatoes with some salt and peeled3 tablespoons piri piri sauce3 tablespoons olive oil1/2 cup mayonnaise1 teaspoon piri piri sauce Get Portuguese ingredients
- In a pan, bring water to a boil, add and cook the potatoes with some salt at medium heat for about 15 minutes, once cooked, drain them and allow them to cool down, peel the skin and set aside.
- Place the potatoes in a bowl, add in the piri piri sauce and toss well. Let this marinate for 15 mins.
- While the potatoes marinate, place the mayo and 1 teaspoon piri piri sauce in a bowl and mix well.
- Pop this in fridge and let it sit for 30 mins for the flavours to meld together.
- Heat the olive oil, add in the potatoes and toss well in the oil.
- Cover and cook on medium heat for 5 to 7 mins.
- Now open the lid and cook on high heat till it gets crispy.
- Serve potatoes with the mayo sauce.
You might also like:
Learn how to make Caldo Verde, an amazingly delicious Portuguese sausage, kale, and potato soup! This is comfort food at its finest.
On this video, Nancy from DIYwithnancyg, shows you step by step, how to make the popular Portuguese sponge cake (pão de ló ).
Visiting the Azores, Portugal ? We complete our 2018 Guide to the Azores with this list of the top 10 things to do in the Azores, as well as some general travel tips.
Aprenda a fazer esta receita de feijoada à Portuguesa.
We spent the last month exploring all of the beauty that The Algarve has to offer.
Here are 5 great Portuguese recipe books I highly recommend you get for yourself or someone you know who loves Portuguese food.