Portuguese Coffee Cake Recipe
- Beat the egg whites and set aside.
- Mix the flour, baking soda and sugar and put aside.
- Mix the butter with the egg yolks, add the cocoa powder and mix some more.
- Remove from mixer and add the flour mixture alternating with the coffee and stir until smooth.
- Finalize by adding the egg whites.
- Pour into a greased and floured cake pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180ºC or 350ºF for about 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Join our "New" monthly Newsletter, Click Here!
You Might Also Like These