Coffee Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cake RecipesThu, Apr 7, 2016
4 out of 5 with 22 ratings
Views: 38409 - Comments 0
1 and 1/2 cups of strong hot coffee2 eggs2 cups of flour1 teaspoon baking soda1 and 3/4 cups sugar1 cup of margarine½ cup of cocoa powdericing sugar for dusting Get Portuguese ingredients
- Beat the egg whites and set aside.
- Mix the flour, baking soda and sugar and put aside.
- Mix the butter with the egg yolks, add the cocoa powder and mix some more.
- Remove from mixer and add the flour mixture alternating with the coffee and stir until smooth.
- Finalize by adding the egg whites.
- Pour into a greased and floured cake pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180ºC or 350ºF for about 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Recipe & Photo Credit: receitatodahora.com.br *