By Eddy − On Friday, April 8, 2016, 6 years ago in Drink Recipes
4 out of 5 with 7 ratings
comments: 0 - views: 22406
- Chop the limes and lemons into quarters, then into halves again.
- Add them to the blender. (yep! Skins and all!)
- Pour the sugar into a small cup until it reaches half way.
- Add the sugar to the blender.
- Using the same cup, add 2 and a half cups of water.
- Blend it all up on a high speed for approx 10 seconds (The longer you blend it, the more bitter it becomes!) Don’t worry if there are still chunky bits in the mixture.
- Pour the liquid through a sieve into a jug.
- Add the liquid back into the blender with an additional cup of water and blend for a few seconds.
- Serve over ice with a slice of lemon!
Recipe & Photo Credit: Jessica, bespoke-bride.com
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Ready In||10 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
There are no comments for this recipe.