How to make Portuguese fidalguinhos cookies.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||20 min|
|Ready In||30 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
2 and 1/3 cups of flour1/2 cup of sugar1/4 cup of butter2 eggs2 egg yolksZest of 1/2 lemon1 tea spoon of cinammon Get Portuguese ingredients
- Sieve the flour with the sugar and add the eggs, the egg yolks, the butter, the lemon zest and the cinammon and knead everything well.
- Let the dough to rest for about half an hour.
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Take a bit of dough and make a roll, than divide it in two and twist the two bits together.
- Repeat this step until you don't have any more dough so you can create several cookies.
- Put in a baking tray lined with paper and bake them until golden.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Azores - an extremely green and isolated place, with a unique climate and ecstatic scenery. In this episode we will travel to San Miguel, Faial, Flores Islands and see what the largest endemic collection of plants...
This is a list of the top 10 most popular Portuguese breakfast recipes on PortugueseRecipes.ca.
Portugal is the most western country in Europe and has a fascinating and proud history that can be felt throughout the country. Let's explore some of the fascinating facts and history of Portugal.