Portuguese Fidalguinhos Cookies Recipe
- Sieve the flour with the sugar and add the eggs, the egg yolks, the butter, the lemon zest and the cinammon and knead everything well.
- Let the dough to rest for about half an hour.
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Take a bit of dough and make a roll, than divide it in two and twist the two bits together.
- Repeat this step until you don't have any more dough so you can create several cookies.
- Put in a baking tray lined with paper and bake them until golden.
You Might Also Like These