Portuguese Pineapple Cake Recipe
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Posted in: Cakes / Cheesecakes
Apr 11, 2016
4 out of 5 with 5 ratings
1 teaspoon of baking powder1 cup of chocolate powder1 cup of butter1 cup of sugar2 cups of flour3 eggs1/4 cup of milkZest of 1 lemon1/2 cup of pineapple juice2 tablespoons of port wine1 cup of cherries in juice6 slices of pineapple in juice
- Beat the butter with sugar until it melts.
- Add the eggs gradually, continuing to beat.
- Add the chocolate, milk, flour mixed with baking powder and finally, add the lemon zest.
- On a cake pan greased with butter and dusted with flour, lay out the pineapple slices and cherries.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C or 350°F.
- After 45 minutes, check if the cake is baked .
- Mix the pineapple juice with port wine and pour it over the cake.
- Let it cool and unmold.
You Might Also Like These