Portuguese Coconut Pudding with Plums Recipe
Posted in: Dessert RecipesThu, Apr 21, 2016
4 out of 5 with 9 ratings
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Heat the sugar and the water over medium heat and stir it until it forms into a caramel.
- Pour it into a mold (pan) with a hole in the middle.
- In a blender, blend the condensed milk, milk and eggs and add the coconut.
- Pour it into the caramelized mold carefully, and bake it in a water bath (banho maria) for about 40 minutes.
- Let it cool and unmold.
- Place it the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- For the syrup, cook the ingredients over medium heat and let it boil for 5 minutes.
- Let it cool and pour it over the pudding.