How to make Portuguese coconut pudding with plums.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||50 min|
|Ready In||1 h 5 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Moderate|
3/4 cup of sugar 5 tablespoons of water1 cup of condensed milk1 cup of milk4 eggs1 package of shredded coconut (roughly 2 and 1/2 cups)Syrup:1 lb of chopped plums without pit1/3 cup of sugar5 tablespoons of water Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Heat the sugar and the water over medium heat and stir it until it forms into a caramel.
- Pour it into a mold (pan) with a hole in the middle.
- In a blender, blend the condensed milk, milk and eggs and add the coconut.
- Pour it into the caramelized mold carefully, and bake it in a water bath (banho maria) for about 40 minutes.
- Let it cool and unmold.
- Place it the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- For the syrup, cook the ingredients over medium heat and let it boil for 5 minutes.
- Let it cool and pour it over the pudding.
This is a keeper
1 year ago, Sunday, July 3, 2022
You might also like:
In this video, we listed the top 5 best hotels in Algarve, Portugal. I made this list based on my personal opinion, and i tried to list them based on their price, quality, location and more.
Michael Santos shows you how to make pasteis de Santa Clara (pastries from Coimbra) on this video and it includes the written recipe.
What is Cincinnati chili? Cincinnati chili is a type of chili that originated in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. It is a unique style of chili that differs from traditional Texas-style chili.