Portuguese Strawberry Mousse Recipe
- Place the gelatin sheets in cold water for about 10 minutes (until soft).
- Remove the gelatin from the cold water, place it in container with a little boiling water (1/2 cup) and let it dissolve.
- Beat the condensed milk, cream, gelatin and about 3/4 lb of the strawberries without the leaves in a blender.
- Put everything in a glass dish and leave it in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
- Garnish with the left over strawberries.
You Might Also Like These