Learn how to make Portuguese Bulhão Pato (littleneck) clams (Amêijoas à Bulhão Pato).
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||15 min|
|Ready In||25 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 kg of good clams6 cloves of garlic5 tablespoons of olive oil5 tablespoons of white wineGround pepper (to taste)1 bunch of corianderSalt (to taste)1 lemon Get Portuguese ingredients
- Wash the clams under running water.
- In a pan, place the olive oil and peeled garlic (crushed or chopped ) until its hot.
- Add the clams, lemon juice, wine and chopped coriander.
- Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Cover the pan and shake it from time to time until all the clams are open.
- Place the clams on a platter and garnish with slices of lemon.
You might also like:
As one of the oldest countries in Europe, Portugal has developed a wonderfully authentic and highly regarded cuisine. From chicken piri-piri to regional stews, modified Portuguese recipes and traditional Portuguese...
Great tips for when visiting Lisbon Portugal! (FULL Travel Guide).
Madeira wine is a fortified wine that comes from the Madeira Islands in Portugal. It is known for its unique flavor profile and longevity, here is a list of the top 10 Madeira wines.