Portuguese Bulhão Pato Clams Recipe
Posted in: Seafood RecipesTue, Jun 7, 2016
4 out of 5 with 19 ratings
1 kg of good clams6 cloves of garlic5 tablespoons of olive oil5 tablespoons of white wineGround pepper (to taste)1 bunch of corianderSalt (to taste)1 lemon * Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Wash the clams under running water.
- In a pan, place the olive oil and peeled garlic (crushed or chopped ) until its hot.
- Add the clams, lemon juice, wine and chopped coriander.
- Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Cover the pan and shake it from time to time until all the clams are open.
- Place the clams on a platter and garnish with slices of lemon.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!