Portuguese Bulhão Pato Clams Recipe
Posted in: Seafood RecipesMon, Jun 6, 2016
4 out of 5 with 20 ratings
Views: 56768 - Comments 4
1 kg of good clams6 cloves of garlic5 tablespoons of olive oil5 tablespoons of white wineGround pepper (to taste)1 bunch of corianderSalt (to taste)1 lemon Get Portuguese ingredients
- Wash the clams under running water.
- In a pan, place the olive oil and peeled garlic (crushed or chopped ) until its hot.
- Add the clams, lemon juice, wine and chopped coriander.
- Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Cover the pan and shake it from time to time until all the clams are open.
- Place the clams on a platter and garnish with slices of lemon.
Recipe & Photo Credit: Luisa Batalha, viajardemochilaascostas.blogspot.ca
Grace - 1 Year ago
How long does it typically take for the clam's to open?
[reply] (+1) (-0)
Roughly about 10 minutes.
1 Year ago (+0) (-0)