Portuguese Grilled Chouriço Recipe
Posted in: Pork RecipesFri, Jun 10, 2016
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
- Lay the chourico out on a cutting board.
- With a knife, make small cuts along the length of the chourico link in order to allow the insides of the sausage to be cooked as well.
- Lay the chourico out over the assador de barro ceramic bowl.
- Pour the cup of high content alcohol over the chourico and into the below bowl.
- Be careful to let the alcohol drip out of the bowl in order to not burn anything but the chourico.
- Now use a long lighter to light the liquid below and begin flame grilling the chourico.
- Let the chourico flame grill until the alcohol runs out and the outside of the chourico should be well burned and crispy.
- Once done, serve immediately while hot.