This Portuguese shrimp and scallops recipe (receita de camarão e vieiras) is delicious.
|Preparation time||30 min|
|Cooking Time||10 min|
|Ready In||40 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
3 tablespoons of butter3 tablespoons of olive oil6 garlic cloves, minced1 lb of sliced mushrooms2 tablespoons of tomato paste1⁄4 cup of white wine1⁄4 cup of fresh lemon juice1 lb of peeled and deveined shrimp1 bunch of green onions, chopped1 lb of scallops1⁄4 cup of chopped parsleySalt and pepper (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Melt butter and oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and saute for one minute.
- Increase heat to high and add mushrooms. Saute until done.
- Add tomato paste and stir.
- Add wine and lemon juice and bring to a boil.
- Add shrimp and green onions. Cook one minute, stirring constantly.
- Add scallops and cook 3 minutes or until scallops are opaque.
- Season with salt and pepper and garnish with parsley.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
This is a list of the top 10 most popular Portuguese breakfast recipes on PortugueseRecipes.ca.
On this video, Nancy from DIYwithnancyg, shows you how to make Portuguese seafood rice (arroz de marisco).
In this video we go on an EPIC food tour around Lisbon, which is perhaps the most beautiful city in Europe.