Portuguese Shrimp and Scallops Recipe
Posted in: Seafood RecipesWed, Jun 15, 2016
4 out of 5 with 21 ratings
3 tablespoons of butter3 tablespoons of olive oil6 garlic cloves, minced1 lb of sliced mushrooms2 tablespoons of tomato paste1⁄4 cup of white wine1⁄4 cup of fresh lemon juice1 lb of peeled and deveined shrimp1 bunch of green onions, chopped1 lb of scallops1⁄4 cup of chopped parsleySalt and pepper (to taste) * Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Melt butter and oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and saute for one minute.
- Increase heat to high and add mushrooms. Saute until done.
- Add tomato paste and stir.
- Add wine and lemon juice and bring to a boil.
- Add shrimp and green onions. Cook one minute, stirring constantly.
- Add scallops and cook 3 minutes or until scallops are opaque.
- Season with salt and pepper and garnish with parsley.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!