Portuguese Chicken Kebabs Recipe
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Posted in: Poultry
Jun 22, 2016
3 out of 5 with 7 ratings
4 chicken thigh fillets, cut into 5cm square pieces 4 tbsp smoked paprika 2 tsp dried chili flakes 1 tsp ground cinnamon 2 tsp dried oregano 1 bay leaf 1 tsp each cumin and coriander seeds 3 cm piece fresh ginger 3 tsp pink salt flakes Frehsly cracked black pepper to taste 1 clove garlic, mincedFreshly grated nutmeg to taste 1/4 tsp ground allspice 1 lemon, zest only, finely grated
- Prepare chicken and place into a large mixing bowl.
- Place all remaining ingredients into a bowl and mix very well.
- Add the mix onto the chicken and stir until all surfaces are covered with the spice rub.
- Allow to marinate for at least 2 hours before placing on skewers.
- Grill or BBQ on a high heat until well charred and cooked through.
- Serve hot with charred corn salsa, rice, salad...
You Might Also Like These